Last updated on August 3, 2021
Well, I just finished yet another road trip. This one was up into Washington to visit Mt. Rainier and Olympic National Parks. I tried to hit North Cascades National Park but there was a huge fire that shut down the only highway going through that area. I’m currently back on the coast for a while to catch up with what’s going on locally and escape the heat on the east side of the state.
First, a few updates to the site:
- A handful of sites were added to the news sites in the Blog Roll.
- Restore-Liberty.org was added to the Activism tab. They are a nationwide group aiming to help smaller local groups connect with each other.
- New videos have been added to the right sidebar.
- Glenn Greenwald’s RSS feed and a funny Sleepy Joe video were added to the left sidebar.
- I’m in the process of updating the Election Fraud and COVID-19 pages with links from the past few months. I got wayyy behind during my travels.
- There should be a few original articles coming in the next couple days. I just need to select the topics and bang them out. Good topics seem to pop into my head all the time, I really need to start writing them down.
There are some happenings here in Coos County, what with the potential new mask mandates and lockdowns. Fuhrer Brown has already ordered that kids wear masks for the 2021/2022 school year and people here are pretty riled up about it. Citizens Restoring Liberty in Bandon is already working to put pressure on their school district as well as the Coos County Commissioners about the issue. There has been some promising feedback in personal conversations with school district employees. It sounds like we will be fighting masks as well as Critical Race Theory at the same time.
I attended the public meeting with potential gubernatorial candidate Stan Pulliam today at Kaffe 101 in Coos Bay. There were a lot of good questions asked and he seemed to be on point. Stan is currently the Mayor of Sandy, OR and has been fighting lockdowns in his own community (this is not a candidate endorsement, we don’t do that at Daily Resister, do your own research).
Monday night 8/2 is the Bandon City Council meeting (7pm at City Hall). These are now open to the public again.
Tuesday morning 8/3 is the Coos County Commissioners meeting (8:30am at the Owen Building, 201 N Adams St.).
See you all there!